Free of charge foreign country-related services

Welcome to Au Viet Security Company. We kindly provide free of charge foreign country-related services as follows:

- Professional advice about and completion of the procedures for foreign country-related marriage, marital and family relationship

You are not a Vietnamese doing business in Vietnam? You want to get married to a Vietnamese person or adopt a Vietnamese person as your father, mother or child? Au Viet Company will assist you in completing necessary legal procedures to have a fast and happy marriage or new member of your family as you desire.

- Converting a foreign driver’s license into Vietnamese one

You’re a foreigner and have had a driver’s license? You come to Vietnam for carrying out business, working or studying and you want to drive a motorbike/car pursuant to the Law on Road Transportation enacted by the Government of Vietnam? Au Viet Company will help you fulfil this requirement by converting your driver’s license into Vietnamese one.

- Registering foreigner’s residence and applying for visa, temporary residence card and immigration

You are a foreigner and need to get fixed-term residence in company, company dormitory, boarding house or hotel?

Au Viet Company supports you in finishing the required procedures for lawful long-term residence in Vietnam when you need.

- Applying for popular passport and immigration

Au Viet Company performs this free of charge service quickly and accurately in compliance with your needs and the laws of Vietnam. You’re required to pay other fees and costs according to the invoices and documents as issued by the state authorities during executing legal procedures.

Security service company in Binh Duong - Au Viet Security